Terms & Conditions
Online shopping policies
- All in store pick ups must provide ID with credit card used.
- Shipping address must match billing address on card for items mailed out.
- Please contact store for proper arrangements.
- Any personal property pledged to a pawnbroker is subject to sale or disposal when no payment is made after 15 days of pawn maturity date
- The pledger attests the personal property is not stolen, it has no liens or encumbrances against, the pledger has the right to pawn the property and it it is functional.
- The pledger attests they are at least 18 years of age
- In order to make a pawn two pieces of government issued photo I.D are required, it is not recommended to pawn for people who have no I.D (You accept all responsibility for pawn)
- The pledger is required with photo I.D to pick up a pawn. The pledger CAN NOT sign the pawn over to another person.
- Free quote on services
- Cost is based on parts + labour
- Big C Pawn is not responsible if there are other underlying problems with your electronics. We will of course inform you of issues we come across.
- Big C Pawn reserves the right to refuse service. We have a zero tolerance policy towards harassing, threatening and belligerent behavior towards our staff members.
- A refusal of service may also occur if pawned property is confiscated by police until such a time as the outstanding debt is paid off.